Job description / Role
We are looking for an External Auditor to scrutinize the financial statements of organizations and report on their financial positions. Shareholders will depend on your evaluations to make informed decisions. To succeed in this role, you should be an exceptional communicator with an analytical mind, attention to detail and sound judgement. We want someone who’s objective and speaks their mind boldly. Your goal will be to provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances and processes of organizations
Planning and designing auditing projects and necessary tasks to be completed.
• Assigning roles to various members of the auditing team.
• Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
• Meeting with management and stakeholders to discuss findings and audit outcomes.
• Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs
• Overseeing staff and acting as a middle-man for team needs and requirements
• Assisting in the auditing process as and when required
• Submitting audits and reports in a timely manner for further analysis by management
• Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the field in general
• Reporting auditing issues and assisting in resolving them.
Experience: 5-6 years
Education: CA, ACCA or any equivalent degree
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.