Job description / Role
Position: External Sales Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Travel extensively in the region (M.E.) to meet End Users, EPC’s & Consultants. (At least 60% of work time in the field)
- Increase the Client base
- Conduct presentations at Key Accounts
- Coordinate with Internal Sales to prepare timely quotations for Clients / Representative
- Track Target Projects & Follow up with clients/Rep. on status of offers
- Interact with Representatives in the region to achieve Sales Goals
- Understand new market trends and communicate this to Managing Director
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Protego Products by participating in exhibitions, attending workshops, establishing personal networks etc.
- Participate in Sales Meetings & provide reports to Management
- Ensure achievement of Quality Objectives & participate in Root Cause and implementing corrective action as required
- Must have sound technical abilities
- Facilitation of meetings, public speaking
- Must be a good negotiator
- Good knowledge of computer tools essential
- Must have a keen sense of listening and be able to demonstrate rigor and organization
- Strong personality
- Sense of pedagogy and communication skills
- Must demonstrate tenacity and autonomy
- Must have decision-making and adaptation skills
- Knowledge of the company's mechanisms
- Extensive knowledge of the company's products and services
- Knowledge of the market and competition
- Very variable.
- The amount will depend on the employee's experience and the number of sales representatives supervised as well as the geographical sector to be managed.
- Compensation is composed of a fixed amount, a variable and an incentive.
About the Company
Protego Middle East FZE is a 100% owned subsidiary of Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH (Protego ®) which caters to the MENA Region.
Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH (Protego ®) is an international valve-manufacturing company employing more than 500 people at several locations worldwide. Under the PROTEGO® brand we manufacture and distribute flame arresters, safety valves and tank accessories. Within our area of expertise, we are the technology leader.
We are available worldwide to our customers for consulting and to provide services. They rely on the products we make for the process engineering, petroleum, chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as for the bio-energy sector. Our customers trust in the high development and quality standards we boast.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||8 Dec|
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Senior Sales Engineer - Power Generation
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||9 Oct|
Procurement Engineer (MEP)
Al Baddad Capital