Job description / Role
Seeking a teacher for a British nursery who is passionate and experienced within EYFS. Must be able to engage and teach effectively to earn the trust of the children and parents alike ideally you should be a native or near native English speaker.
Duties will include:
• Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
• Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
• Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
• Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
• Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
• Track children’s progress and report to parents
• Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
• Collaborate with other educators
• Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
To be shortlisted you must must be qualified to KHDA requirements (CACHE 3 or equivalent) and have a positive attitude. You will be a team player who supports other members of the team to achieve your overall goals. You will need prior experience working within the EYFS environment. Salary pending working hours, childcare places available.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
CODA Education LLC
Kindergarten Teacher, Homeroom Teacher Grade1
Ajman American Private School
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts