Job description / Role
Play Your Part
This is a varied and busy role focused on providing co-ordination and administrative support to F&B Manager. The F&B Administrator assists F&B Manager to coordinate all different areas of the F&B Department including Retail shop to guarantee a professional flow of all operations within the department.
- Provide general administrative support to the F&B Department including retail store
- Provide general clerical and project based administrative support
- Assist with preparation of department reports and presentations
- Good communication skills with the team
- Co-ordination with Procurement and vendors on store supplies and placing orders where necessary
- Ensure that the department's processes are in line with company requirements
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
- Other analysis and follow-up as required by the F&B team
- Maintain the office on a day to day basis.
- Assist F&B manager in scheduling meetings, making travel plans, arranging conferences, facilitating internal and external communications, preparing correspondence and reports, and maintaining data, records and files.
- Tracks budgets, expenditures, and project status.
- Develops and implements administrative support systems to improve productivity and operational effectiveness.
- Coordinates daily replacements for all outlet locations as needed and assists in moving labor throughout the day.
- Assist in tracking and scheduling MCs, maintaining records and preparing reports.
- Collects data, prepares statistical reports, charts and graphs, presentations, and tracks department performance measures.
- Serves as a point of contact for visitors, park MCs, time clocks for time and attendance reporting, and as a key contact in the event of emergency.
- Communicates, coordinates and facilitates response to operation needs; tracks and follows up as necessary to ensure closure.
General Office Support
- Maintain office supplies, stationery, forms, keys, tools and facilities equipment (two-way radios, pagers, etc).
- Provides general office support, including copying, faxing, distributing incoming mail and processing outgoing mail.
- Handling customer inquiries.
- Dealing with customer letters/comments/ complaints and being F&B customer liaison.
Human Resources and Payroll Support:
- Maintains attendance records, assists in payroll support activities, and provides administrative support for performance reviews and other MC status changes.
Health & Safety
- Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001).
- They must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
- They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly.
- Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria
- Preferable High School Diploma and experience as admin assistant for at least one year or above years
- Strong administration skills
- Able to focus and prioritize
- Fluent English in both oral and written
- Excel experience including a high level of understanding for figures.
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Previous work experience in Hospitality, preferable hotel
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding on culture awareness PC Literate: Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park operations.
- Advanced communication skills, written and verbal required.
- Strong Leadership to motivate and engage with team members and management
- Problem Solving and solutions; Guests, Suppliers, Internal
- Management Skills; Costs, Schedules, Team Deployment
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse team of assistants, team leaders, cooks, managers, servers and senior members of the resort management team.
- Team Player
- Time management
- Have a good understanding of inventory management systems
- Financial Understanding
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
Executive & Administrative Assistant
Irwin & Dow