Job description / Role
Rixos Premium Dubai is looking for dedicated and guest oriented F&B Butlers:
What you will be doing:
- Meeting guests when they arrive and getting them settled in their rooms
- Anticipating guests' needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all spirits and specialty foods in stock
- Assess and restock beverae collections as necessary
- Serving meals and pouring drinks for guests
- Communicating with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests
- Run errands for guests when necessary
- Ensure guests' rooms are clean and tidy up when necessary
- Recommend and arrange amenities for guests
- Remain well-groomed at all times
- Keep up-to-date on all hotel policies on safety and hygiene
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong knowledge of food and beverages
- Experience as a Butler/F&B Captain or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Fluent English/ Russian/ Turkish/ German/ French language skills
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.