Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As F&B Captain, you are expected to uplift the dining experience for guests. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we'd like to meet you.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring & ensuring F & B service operations are running smoothly.
- Organizing duty roster of service staff.
- Cost control, inventory, training and maintaining SOP for quality.
- Should able to introduce innovative ideas to generate revenue for the restaurant.
- Addressing guest requirement and able to create a "magnifique" dining experience.
Your experience and skills include:
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.