Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge.
- Conduct month-end food and beverage inventories for Stores, & doing spot checks for F&B outlets, Spa & Boutique as per policy.
- Ensure that all merchandise are stored properly in locked storage areas and monitor security control of key for such areas
- Ensure proper issuance for F&B items from the Store
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for F&B and accurately post all inter department transfer between the cost centers
- Co-ordinate with purchasing team on pricing, purchasing issues, etc.
- Create/update recipes (food, beverage, special costing) and link Micros to Material Controls to generate the monthly potential food and beverage cost of sales.
- Prepare monthly F&B cost report and month-end reconciliation reports
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Conduct regular spot checks on procedures for purchasing, receiving, storing, issuing.
- Conduct regular spot checks for beverage par stocks for Stores and Outlets.
- Check menu costing for Food & Beverage and verify it with pricing policy.
- Ensure store items are checked regularly on expiry and freshness.
- Prepare Daily Flash Food Report.
- Attend specific banquet function to have better control on stocks.
- Reduce Spoilage by monitoring and using better stock movement.
- Attend specific banquet function if necessary to spot check stocks.
- Monitor all policy & procedure to ensure compliancy.
- Highlight any potential challenges or opportunities to improve profitability to management.
- Conduct trainings for F&B with the help of KIT (local Micros-Fidelio vendor).
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Director of F&B, Executive Chef and Purchasing Manager and make them aware of any potential problems or opportunities to improve the controls in their areas as they relate to F&B.
- Prepare any reports as requested by managemen.t
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks
- Must be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote teamwork.
- Must have commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures.
- Must have a high degree of professional integrity and confidentiality, and work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Must be self-motivated and have a high degree of analytical ability.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to motivate employees.
- Must have Leadership Skills.
- Must be a Team player.
- Must be highly responsible and able to take initiatives.
- Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management and/or Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of Beverages and POS system
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.