Job description / Role
To provide organizational and administrative support to the Food & Beverage Department and the timely and efficient execution of assigned office and business procedures.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate to customers (internal and external) in a polite and courteous manner
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a confidential manner when applicable
- Type and prepare a variety of documents such as letters, memos and minutes
- Handling of correspondence and answering the telephone as related to the job
- Attend daily F&B Meeting and take meeting minutes
- Prepare monthly staff attendance report for payroll clerk
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the Director of F&B
- Organize a variety of documents and maintain stationery and office supplies
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets and hotel services/features
- Liaise with other departments ensuring communication and the resolution of problems
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational procedures in the Hotel
- To work efficiently and effectively in meeting deadlines and delivering quality work
- To keep positive relations with suppliers and other external clients
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Director of F&B
- Assist F&B outlet managers in their operations within peak times when needed
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal (additional foreign language would be an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive relations with F&B team and across divisions, and be able to deal with diverse staff
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook and good typing skills
- College education, hotel or business administration degree and certified course in administrative management preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in the hospitality industry. Two years previous experience in a similar position preferred
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Guest Services Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts