Job description / Role
• Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standard.
• Managing the regions financial performance, maximizing profitability, planning and setting financial yearly budgets for each unit.
• P&L management and Inventory control to ensure our COS’s objectives are under control.
• Establishing and implementing department goals, policies and procedures.
• Developed and implemented a new delivery strategy plan, increasing the contribution of delivery sales by 100% through creating areas of deliveries, cost of delivery program.
• Full accountability for customer satisfaction and relationship management.
• Led staff to provide quality food and service in a clean and safe environment.
• Fully responsible for HR & Admin, Financial Statement & budgeting, executing & managing operations; expense control and month-end reporting, wastage control.
• Looking after the franchisee profitability through productivity initiatives.
• Optimized store inventory management to ensure the food and labour costs were controlled.
• Plan and Execute Operations manual.
• Developed marketing plans to achieve sales target & increase brand awareness & visibility within the assigned area.
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
• Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
• Graduate in Hotel and Management or Business Administration with Proven food and beverage management experience.
• Franchise Management Experience
• F&B Operations Management
• P&L Accountability
• Strategic Planning
• Business Development
• Restaurant Start-up
• Team Management
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
• Communication and leadership skills
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
About the Company
AcaiXpress, founded in Abu Dhabi in 2014, was born out of the love for all things that are healthy and delicious. Bringing the amazing natural blessing all the way from the heart of Amazon, we’re the first Emirati company that offers a dedicated Acai product range to consumers and resellers across the UAE and selected international markets.
Restaurant Manager (Future Vacancy)
Food & Beverage Manager
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Restaurant Manager/ Outlet Manager
Restaurant General Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services