F&B Outlet Supervisor
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
F&B Outlet Supervisor
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As an Outlet Supervisor, you will supervise your team to create a magnifique dining experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize the restaurant for service and keep it perfectly clean at all times.
- Perform inventory & prepare requisitions as appropriate for food & beverage.
- Maintain knowledge of each outlet's operations.
- Interact and engage with restaurant guests and maintains high quality of service standards.
- Motivate team members and maintain a high level of team spirit (or team cohesiveness).
- Handle guest complaints effectively and professionally.
- Support the daily operation in collaboration with the Outlet Manager, assist with monthly forecasting, weekly schedule, and restaurant profitability evaluation.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum two years in supervisory level or leadership experience in a 5-star hotels.
- Good knowledge of the wines and beverages in general those on the restaurant wine list
- Excellent communication skills
- Stock and financial accuracy and resolution skills
- Motivational and a passion for developing others
- Computer and MICROS proficiency
- Ability to maintain high standards when working under pressure
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.