Job description / Role
F&B Quality Coordinator - 6 months contract
Global Village is currently looking to hire "F&B Quality Coordinator" to join its 24th season. This will be for a 6 months assignment (non-extendable). Candidates must be located within the UAE and have a valid UAE residency visa (not visit visa).
The F&B Coordinator will ensure that all Global Village partners as well and exhibitors are complying with Global Village Rules & Regulations. To be responsible for handling GV Business Development F&B projects ensure high standard guest experience and alignment with GV requirements and rules.
• To comply with Global Village Vision & Mission.
• To integrate the work ethic to reflect Global Village Values (Commitment, always caring, delivering the Wow factor, confident)
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Monitor and assess F&B projects product, service, and satisfaction trends.
• Observe the operation, management and overall performance of the F&B projects
• Evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
• Work cross-functionally with GV Partners to provide excellent F&B services.
• Report on management regarding development and productivity.
• Assist in implementing excellence in F&B standards and procedures.
• Carry out daily inspections on all Business Development projects including GV partners & exhibitors.
• Report to Commercial Support Manager any compliance violations as per GV list of penalties
• GV fines and penalties list.
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Director of Commercial Operations.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Direct Manager.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
• Excellent communication & organizational abilities.
• Diploma or Bachelor in Hospitality/Hotel management (preferred)
• Flexible on working hours (3 PM to 1 AM)
• Must have a valid residency visa (not visit visa)
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.