Job description / Role
The Stock Keeper is responsible for requesting, receiving and storing all items.
- Place routine orders for goods/supplies through approved suppliers only as validated by the Restaurant Manager and ensure that right stock levels are maintained
- Supervise and verify reception of ordered goods and their appropriate storage
- Track the inventory of products on shelves and in storage areas in order to identify items needed for restocking and take action accordingly
- Ensure all work areas in the Restaurants, fridges and chillers are kept clean and organized according to hygiene standards and to FIFO (First In First Out) practice
- Perform administrate tasks including preparing faxes, following up on LPOs, filing receipts and ensuring that the suppliers files are organized Coordinate with the Restaurant Manager and the Kitchen Chef on new items, changes in quality, prices or expiry dates
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree Minimum
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English is a plus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.