Job description / Role
We recruiting a F&B Supervisor for our client in Fujairah. Take this excellent opportunity to further your career in the UAE.
- The candidate will have to manage kitchen and F&B staff (10-15people)
- Create and design food and drink menus
- Handle banquets and events
- Responsible for all of the business operations of the dining establishment.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and other restaurant equipment.
- Responsible for resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing payroll and writing budgets.
- Female preferred
- 5 star hotel experience is advantage
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in supervising/managerial position
- Good English or decent English and good Arabic
- Must have excellent leadership and customer service/communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Must have a professional experience, be able to lead people and be a team player
- Work requires schedule flexibility which may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work requires knowledge of computer programs- Microsoft Suite
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.