This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
An internationally reputed specialist architectural firm requires Facade & Curtain Wall Designers for its continued excellence across some of the Middle East’s most iconic buildings projects.
You must be fully conversant in AutoCAD, Excel and have a Civil Engineering or other Engineering degree.
Located in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and understand technical requirements and the basis of necessary calculations, verifications, tests, etc.
• Project manage and lead a professional design team
• Successful execution and completion of visual mock-up(s), test mock-up(s), material testing.
• Establish good working relationships with clients, contractors and internal teams.
• Participate in the project kick-off, project meetings, design reviews and project reviews covering compliance of design with the project specification, make-transport-install- ability, cost developments, programs, resources, mock-ups, approvals, etc.
• Work closely with Project Manager of any possible variations or claims arising from changes and deviations from contract documents as far as design, scope, mock ups, testing and approvals are concerned.
• BSc in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 6 - 10 years’ experience in curtain wall, glass wall, facade design and 3D software
• 2 to 4 years practical experience in managing small teams or a design department is preferred
• Practical experience in curtain wall purchasing, fabrication and assembly process.
• Well versed with current 2-D and 3-D design software (e.g. AutoCAD)
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.