Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a committed Beauty Therapist to provide various face and body treatments to clients. The Beauty Therapist’s responsibilities include advising clients on suitable treatments, answering all beauty-related questions, and ensuring that all tools and instruments are sterilized after every use.
- You should also be able to recommend appropriate skin care products and daily skin care regimens.
- Evaluating clients’ beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analyses.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- Performing various skin treatments according to clients’ needs, such as peels, facials, and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilizing beauty tools and equipment after every use.
- Ensuring that used inventory is replaced.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Relevant qualification in Beauty Therapy.
- Proven experience working in the beauty industry.
- Sound knowledge of skin biology, skin physiology, and cosmetic chemistry is a plus.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A professional appearance.
About the Company
Delma Medical Center is a premier patient-orientated center that is compassionate, convenient and committed to meeting the medical needs of the whole family. Equipped with the highest standards of medical technology, our exceptional team of consultants, specialists and staff are committed to providing personalized care in all our departments.
These departments include: Dental and Orthodontics clinics Venereology and Andrology clinics Dermatology and Beauty clinics
Delma Medical Center aims to grant patients with comprehensive and personalized medical care. We endeavor to provide our services in a friendly, efficient and professional environment, while delivering premium healthcare solutions, which adhere to the highest standards of care and clinical excellence.