Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the day to day maintenance activities with MEP Supervisor and staff promptly and in a professional way.
- Assisting MEP Supervisor in accurately scheduling approved maintenance requests without delay.
- Tracking the maintenance requests on the application and coordinating to prepare the job cards for approval.
- Processing the approved job cards on the system and effectively monitoring the work progress to update on the system.
- Effectively coordinating with the tenants regarding the maintenance schedules with customer satisfaction.
- Preparing the PAF for additional jobs as required and follow up to ensure the payment is made as per the agreement.
- Preparing the PPM job cards and assisting MEP Supervisor for scheduling the tasks.
- Maintaining the facilities management store stock tracking sheet and accurately updating the new deliveries.
- Timely processing the petty cash invoices and tracking the payments with finance.
- Preparing the list of regularly used spares and consumables to maintain the minimum stock available.
- Contacting and updating the tenants of maintenance related issues and get their feedbacks for service improvement.
- Effectively supporting the leasing team for all maintenance related requests and complaints.
- Assisting the facilities manager for day to day activities.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We are looking for a candidate who is proactive at his/her job and is willing to contribute to the development of his/her department.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the same field.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant subject
- UAE Experience
- Proactive and Positive Personality
- Good English skills, speaking and writing.
About the Company
A Dubai-based company, Etjar specializes in residential sales, leasing and property management, being a part of an industrial enterprise that has a diversified presence in more than 20 countries in four continents. With its extensively growing portfolio of residential properties in prime locations all over Dubai, Etjar is driven by its passion to be a key player in the market by providing exceptional living experience through itscustomer centric services.
Supported by the right technology and well-defined processes that enable strategic and customized asset plans, Etjar Investments assists clients by engaging in stress-free home searching experience.
Ultimately, the company strives to be the leader in the real estate industry, offering sound judgment with smart services. Our tailored approach keeps us at the forefront of maintaining and managing real estate projects.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||9 Jan|
Customer Service Representative
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL)
Facilities and Maintenance Manager