Job description / Role
• Manage and monitor operation of hard services AMC of common area, Corrective works in common area, AMC for villa and apartments, corrective works for villa and apartments.
• Check/review and approve quotations, petty cash related to all additional works.
• Conduct technical evaluation of all MEP and Civil related works including soft services.
• Conduct technical evaluation of all materials spares including soft services.
• Coordinate with contractors and suppliers for any required technical evaluation for any related projects.
• Operation process evaluation with collaboration with all concerned department involving improvement of AMC cost and inclusion.
• Review all quotation from supplier and give recommendation and analysis including payment evaluation.
• Planning and organizing of future projects.
• Extend support for other department if necessary.
• Attend to clients concern as required.
• Review FM monthly report.
• Check/recommend for approval of all OT and time sheet of the team.
• Bachelor of Science (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer)
• Back ground in Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing and Civil works.
• Troubleshooting, repair and installation
• Leadership skill
• Analysis, evaluation, review of technical reports
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Facilities Management
• UAE driving license preferable.
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Project Engineer - Properties Investment
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|