Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Retail company with operations throughout the GCC region and a multiple franchise operators for international fashion brands. They are currently operating over a hundred retail stores in the region.
We are now looking for a Facilities Executive with the following job responsibilities:
• Coordinating with multiple vendors for maintaining all the facilities at the various showrooms and warehouses.
• Negotiating Annual Maintenance Contracts for all hard and soft services
• Keep track of all preventive maintenance works as well as regular scheduled cleaning and upkeep of all assets.
• Maintaining work orders, job works, contracts, agreements and all other documents.
• Attend to break downs, emergency responses etc
• Mechanical Engineering background
• Experience with Retail or Commercial buildings related FM.
• At least 5 years of overall experience in Facilities Maintenance including atleast 3 years in UAE.
• Complete knowledge of all the laws and regulations pertaining to safety and security in the UAE.
• A Valid UAE driving license
• Ability to negotiate and get favorable rate contracts with multiple vendors for Hard & Soft services.
• Presently available in the UAE and ready to join at the earliest.
Your CV should be in Word/PDF format with photograph.
About the Company
Potential Max is a new age consultancy aimed at enhancing personal creativity and productivity, personal and professional growth as well as knowledge transfer and potential development among mid and senior level employees and professionals. Potential Max operates in 5 broad areas. These are: - Executive Recruitment - HR Services - Business Coaching and Executive and Life coaching - Training and Development - Retail Consultancy services. Based in the United Arab Emirates, Potential Max addresses the needs of clients across the Middle East as well as the Indian sub continent.
A Leading Construction Company In The UAE.
Facilities Engineer - Developer
Assistant Facilities Manager
PSR Solutions International