Job description / Role
A well-established UAE based company with diversified businesses including, Hospitality, Real Estate and Other Investments is looking to hire an experienced residential Facilities & Maintenance Manager to assist in managing its Real Estate maintenance department.
The Company currently owns 10 buildings with a portfolio size of 503 residential and commercial units and 34 villas split between Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain operating from 2 offices, Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
As a Facilities & Maintenance Manager, you are responsible to manage and oversee the whole maintenance operations and team and to ensure that the maintenance operations within the properties are working smoothly to enhance the value of the portfolio.
Education, Qualifications & Technical Experiences
• Experience in overseeing Maintenance & Engineering of Rental Properties in the UAE with minimum of 5 years of experience
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, AC units, chillers , etc.
• Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• BSc/BA in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
About the Company
A leading holding company in the UAE.
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jan|