Job description / Role
- Coordinate site supervisors ,engineers and client for preventive maintenance scheduling and day to day permits
- Coordinate with site team and provide the support on facilities operations
- Carry out site variable job billing
- Registering company as a vendor in online portal.
- Knowledge in applying in ARIBA PORTAL
- Prepare site executive summary reports coordinating with site supervisors
- Coordinate with office admin team and carry out necessary admin works
- Admin position Required for a facility management company to coordinate tasks and follow up between the clients and the team on the ground.
- Preferred experience in working for maintenance or facility management company.
- Good communication and computer skills required.
- With at least 2-4 years proven experience in the same field of Facilities & Management industries.
- Available to join immediately.
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Can work under pressures.
About the Company
Middle World Property Management and General Maintenance has been working in the real estate market in UAE since 2001.
We provide Property Management, Investment management, Agency services, Asset management and Facility management. Our services enables our clients to adopt an informed approach regarding their real estate investments.
We also provide project feasibility studies and land usage reports. We deal in residential and commercial properties and aim to provide professional guidance in order to allow our clients to materialize maximum returns on their investment properties. We welcome you to visit Middle World Properties and share your real estate related concerns with us.
Big Fish Recruitment
Customer Service Coordinator (HVAC)
ManpowerGroup Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Middle World Property Management
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|