Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Facilities Management Director to work for a company in Hospitality/ Entertainment sector in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
* Managing the daily activities of the Facility Management team
* Ensuring that the commercial outlets are leased to the correct tenants that match to the company's brand strands
* Ensuring the budgeted revenues are being generated, water and electricity consumption is being recorded and all invoices and money owed are collected on time
* Managing the high standard of site cleanliness, hygiene, and customer service
* Conducting site visits and ensure safe environment, repairs and maintained practices are being me
* Approving maintenance and repairs on public spaces, commercial outlet and offices
* Managing an effective energy management and preventive militance programs
* Conducting trainings on the safety and efficient use of the equipment to all the commercial tenants
* Assisting the teams in keeping records of finance and facilities such as stock taking, cash sales, banking
* Maintaining excellent relationships with local authorities and outlets tenants
* Managing the direct reports (day to day tasks) and providing feedback and promotions
* Conducting Job performance reviews and providing career development recommendations
* Ensuring all employees are following the company's policies and regulations
* Minimum 10 years of experience in property management
* Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in engineering
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* Strong skills in VHF communications, first aid and fire fighting
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.