Job description / Role
Facilities Management Engineer
We are looking for well Experienced Facilities Management Engineer in Dubai who can Join on Immediate Basis.
- Plan and coordinate with Service Providers for the work planning and prioritization
- Coordinate with Service Providers on the development of planned maintenance schedules.
- Inspection of all facilities and services in accordance with set standards.
- Ensure and review the FM Service Providers are contracted for all specialists' systems within respective projects.
- Coordinate with Service Providers on developing FM monthly reports for respective facilities and assets.
- Regular stores visit and conduct facility audits, HVAC/MEP checks, calibrations and ensure everything is in order
- Manage facility maintenance requests from store, evaluate and execute coordinating with internal and external stake holders
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing all building assets including all HVAC, plumbing and electrical components.
- Make sure that the buildings and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the maintenance strategies based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling preventative/reactive maintenance.
- Prepares reports, data, and make recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance related problems.
- Manages a team of outsourced maintenance contractors and ensures that maintenance contractors are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities management Engineer with oversight and delivery, with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects preferred. Experience can include development and construction engineering.
- Real Estate Experience will be added Advantage
- Must be Available to join Immediately
- Must have Attested Engineering Degree
- Strong problem analysis, solving and research skills.
- Driving License is mandatory
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Project Engineer - Construction
Educon Management Consultancy
Engineering Shift Leader