Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for the day to day operations of the community through regular site inspections, coordinating and meetings with service providers, suppliers, and 3rd party contractors.
- Ensures the overall well being of Downtown Dubai Master Community by conducting checks and assessing common areas regularly
- Carries out day and night site inspections based on a predefined schedule.
- Carries out cross audits key locations
- Participates in service provider performance audits
- Raising SR and Follow-ups on all highlighted site concerns until they are rectified
- Ensures subcontractors deliver services as per the service level agreement
- Checks cleaning and maintenance schedules and ensures services are being carried out and standards and being maintained
- Carries out a site verification of observations/issues that are closed out by the service providers.
- Recommends improvements and cost saving initiatives
- Ensures Mystery Shoppers reports are responded to and resolved as per agreed timelines
- Coordinates with relevant teams in case of an emergency, while escalating the same through established policies and processes.
- Raising PR for area improvement or rectifications of assets and follow-up with the supplier / contractor until the job is completed
3rd Party Plot Development
- Issuance of Notice of Violation to 3rd party contractor/developer for non-compliance
- Issuance of NOC and other related documents to 3rd party contractor/developer relevant to construction activates
- Updates 3rd party site construction status and violations to Customer Care or other Department upon enquiry
- Coordinates with the site contractor/developer for closing of any site issues
- Coordinates with site consultant (Parsons) for 3rd party contractors' construction activates and record in the system on daily basis
- Coordination with Customer Care Department for 3rd Party NOC issuance.
- Coordination with all building management for meeting and closing of issues.
- Maintains records of maintenance and prepares reports to management, as required.
- Maintains records of 3rd party plot contractor/developer NOCs, Invoices
- Review and approves permit to work documents issued by contractors.
- Raise Purchase Requests on the system and follow up with CS.
- Prepares detailed snagging report for Master Community and to propose/make action plan for rectification.
- Prepares report for the ongoing development in Master Community.
- Prepares Circulars for site issues related to 3rd party plot development.
- Prepares Circulars and mail to the all building management regarding community events and any site alterations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- University Degree
- More than 3-4 years working experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Expert and professional in all Microsoft office applications specifically for Word and Excel.
- Excellent English language skills required both written and communication, fluency in Arabic is added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft office tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Working in software based FM like prolines, File net, Oracle, etc.
- Working knowledge in Presentation & reporting tools.
- Good organisational skills and forward planning ability.
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent Analytical Skills and Data Collection abilities
- Very Organised and Systematic
- Ability to maintain and retrieve records quickly and efficiently
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to change.
- Need to be an Out of Box thinker with an urge to improve and spirit to face new challenges
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Supervisor / Coordinator
Big Fish Recruitment