Job description / Role
Facilities Manager - Abu Dhabi
Engage Selection are recruiting on behalf of a leading UAE facilities management service provider who are looking to appoint a new Facilities Manager to their team on a prestigious property in Abu Dhabi. The role demands a very high level of technical knowledge as well as background and experience working in facilities management/maintenance in the hospitality industry in the region.
AED 25,000 to 28,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family medical/ticket
- At least 5 years relevant experience as a facilities manager in the UAE
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience as a facilities manager on hotel/resort projects in the UAE with the service provider - not client side only
- Salary 25-28,000 AED per month plus benefits
- Candidates who are immediate may be given preference subject to relevant experience
- Position in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.