Job description / Role
• This is fantastic role for a leading design/construction consultancy in Abu Dhabi (semi-government) with significant projects across UAE.
• The overall scope of work is to oversee, lead and manage A-Z Facilities Management across entire landscape of organization and projects.
• This involves budget, systems and process to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of overall day to day work.
• This role is looking for complex resolution management, decision making, client facing/stakeholder management and excellent communication across all level.
• Degree in Engineering or similar field
• 15 years of experience
• Knowledge of the Industry
• Decision Making
• Time Management
• Project Management Skills
• Computer Literacy
• Commitment to strong team membership
• Presentation Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
About the Company
Pure Talent is Abu Dhabi based talent solutions provider for Emiratization, Recruitment, Manpower Supply supporting myriad of industries and level of roles across organizations in the United Arab Emirates.
Our Team has the extensive network, technology and smart sourcing ability to connect top talent with our customer. We nurture our network and community of partners as well as assess their objectives, career trajectories or future roles. We find the best way to communicate with both client and candidate in order to manage expectations throughout the recruitment, employment process to onboarding and client care.
The key to a successful partnership is to understand what value can bring a trusted recruitment partner to your business. Essentially what services your partner offers and how easy is to leverage on these. Today we are part of the recruitment industry that successfully integrates employees into all levels of a workforce throughout organizations worldwide.
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group