Job description / Role
• Our client is a private family group who are responsible for delivering construction projects across the UAE, India and UK. They have a new requirement for a Facilities Manager to join the Projects Team, reporting to the Estate Manager assisting with the maintenance and supervision of high end luxury residential and commercial properties across Dubai.
• Your role will be to liaise with owners/ investors, contractors, engineers, project managers and laborers on and off sites ensuring the maintenance of these properties, implementing best practice health and safety.
• To be considered you must have at least 2- 3 years’ experience in the construction market within the UAE
• Working on the client side is essential, interacting with owners/ investors of these properties
• Applicants must have the ability to read CAD and blueprints
• Good understanding of building trades such as MEP
• Strong communication skills as a large part of this role will be client facing
• UAE Driving licence is essential.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.