Job description / Role
Our client is a well known defense company, is currently looking for a Facilities Services Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Speaker who will be based in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in managing from storage areas to physical office spaces, and ensure that they are in order and run smoothly. You will be in charge of taking care of the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of these systems both SFM and HFM for the good of the business. Other responsibilities will include:
• Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
• Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
• Tracks facilities service requests and ensures requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards.
• Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
• Maintains a safe and effective working environment. Trains team on policies and procedures.
• Coordinates work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
• Reports to the Camp Manager on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
• Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs.
• Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• 4 + years Facilities Management
• 4+ Years Project Management
• 3+ years’ experience in managing a team of 10+ people with different duties.
• requires 3-5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
• thorough knowledge of FM functional area and department processes.
• proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• An engineering degree, preferably with an associate certificate in facilities management
• Experience working in a Military or Police environment would help in this role
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar