Job description / Role
• Supervising hard service and soft service jobs in facility management.
• Receives complaint from clients and resolve them.
• Deploy each technicians assigned site on day to day schedule.
• Do Maintenance inspection.
• Preparing and submitting check in and check out report as per requirement.
• Preparing quotation as per site inspection.
• Site survey and inspection reports.
• Materials purchasing.
• Submission of documents.
• Payment collection and submission to Finance.
• Diploma or Degree in Industrial training
• Arabic Speaker
• 3-5 years of supervision experience in area of Soft services,Mechanical, MEP & HVAC
• Listening and Communications skills
• Time Management and Decision making skills
• Team Building
• Conflict Handling
• Driving license
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
Manazel Real Estate
Facilities Services Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)