Job description / Role
- Recruit a skilled team of multi-disciplinary technicians to be able to offer mainstream home maintenance services.
- Actively work towards offering a full range of property maintenance services for the freehold property areas.
- Supervise the Maintenance teams to attend day to day tenant maintenance requests.
- Create effective systems and procedures for logging and managing tenant complaints to ensure maximum tenant satisfaction.
- Develop complete spectrum of maintenance services to generate revenue from third parties on an on-call or annual contract basis.
- Manage all Annual Maintenance Contracts for the client’s properties and evaluate supplier service reports.
- Develop and implement a Periodic Service plan for Ac’s and other items that require routine servicing.
- Develop and supervise the cleaning schedules of building watchmen.
- Inspect sites that require major maintenance works to identify job requirements and get competitive quotes from suppliers/ contractors for the supply of appropriate materials and services
- Inspect works carried out by contractors to certify job completion.
- Ensure all client properties meet Civil Defense, Municipality and other Government authority requirements, and accordingly coordinate with the relevant supplier.
- Track expenses, prepare and maintain an Annual budget for each client property identify potential renovations, repairs, maintenance requirements etc.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Ensure overall cost-effectiveness of the FM operations.
- Automate business processes using technology and software to improve efficiency and client/tenant experience.
- Develop standard pricing for the company’s services along with annual maintenance contracts.
AED 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English. Arabic and Urdu/Hindi will be an advantage
- Should be highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Should have worked with a Facility Management, Maintenance or Technical Services company for at least 5 to 10 Years
- Working knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, mechanical and HVAC system
- Should have strong contacts in the building materials and contracting industry
- Work will primarily be based in Sharjah, however, as per business requirements working from the Dubai office may also be required.
- Transportation and UAE Driving License is a must.
About the Company
Educon Management Consultancy's registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.
TGC Middle East
FM Multi-Technician / Supervisor
Paramount Heights Technical Services LLC
Engineering Shift Leader
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|