Job description / Role
Facilities Coordinator Hard Services – Dubai, UAE – Developer
Our client is a prestigious local Developer company. They have a very large property portfolio in the UAE, including: Commercial, Retail and residential.
- They are currently seeking a Facilities Supervisor/Coordinator to join their Dubai UAE operation.
- The successful candidate will manage a contractor team of blue collar workers delivering hard and soft services to a Retail property site. Candidates should have experience in coordinating FM work and be familiar with Contracts and the KPIs and SLAs.
- Ideally candidates will be qualified in an engineering discipline or have experience coordinating hard FM.
- They should have spoken Arabic and English and be able to communicate well.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including family visa and medical.
- Facilities Management or Building Maintenance Experience
- Engineering qualification - desirable
- Experience managing a blue collar technical team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good report writing skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.