Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
As a Facilities support manager, you will support the Facilities Manager in the smooth and efficient operation of the Maintenance Department (Facilities) in relation to the Company Core Process; thus directly impacting the smooth and efficient operation of the theme parks rides and attractions.
• Executing Facilities Annual Preventative Maintenance (PM) Program.
• Approving Service Requests.
• Liaising with vendors & sub-contractors.
• Performance reviews of Assistant Managers.
• Assisting with the recruitment and interview process.
• Work Order monitoring.
• Inspiring colleagues of all levels in order to get the very best from them so they can progress within Farah.
• Creation, review and management of Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) work scopes and requirements.
• Working closely with Procurement in order to obtain critical spares and accessories with minimum expenditure to the business.
• Reviewing and implementing more efficient ways of carrying out daily, weekly and monthly PM’s in order to improve efficiencies within the department.
• Maintaining high fire life safety standards.
• Meeting Civil Defense requirements in order to have safe, fully operational parks.
• Scheduling maintenance shutdowns and coordinating with other affected departments.
• Technical review of new construction / installations within the parks.
• Supervision and performance reviewing of Assistant Managers.
• Supervision of contractors / vendors working within the parks.
• Organization of monthly manpower scheduling.
• Project management of new construction on various scales.
• PM and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) creation and review ready for implementation to the Computer Managed Maintenance System (CMMS) tool.
• Assist to ensure proper inventory levels for spare parts for all facilities equipment.
• Assisting other departments with facilities related tasks/issues.
• Assisting all facilities Colleagues in their day-to-day tasks.
• Signing off work completion certificates.
• Creating Permits to Work (PTW) for vendors / sub-contractors.
• Labor hours worked reviewing.
• Delivering training programs to all colleagues in order to obtain annual and monthly training hours.
• Working closely with maintenance teams in order for the maintenance department to function efficiently
As an ideal candidate, you must:
• Be a qualified/certified Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) Engineer, Gas and or Oil Engineer, Civil Engineer or Electrical engineer with extensive facilities management experience and knowledge.
• Have minimum of 8 years’ experience on site installing and commissioning or supervising as a HVAC Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer Gas and or Oil Engineer.
Have technical hands on experience and knowledge of all the below systems:
• BMS Systems
• Pumping Systems
• Water treatment systems
• Basic Electrical if not primary trade
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (FAHU, AHU, FCU)
• Heat Exchangers
• Fire Suppression Systems
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.