Facility Admin Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Job description / Role
Summary of Role
The Admin Assistant plays an integral role within the department, the admin assistant acts as a support to the Maintenance Manager and wider team whilst ensuring all LPO, invoices, issue vouchers, deliveries and reports are uploaded into Aladdin (Maintenance Software) and reported on time to the team and wider business.
Specific Job Scope:
• Supports maintenance dept. with all administrative duties such as, filing, reporting, uploading data into systems and archiving documentation.
• Answer phone calls, schedule meetings with suppliers/subcontractors including security access & airport pass requirements
• Create & monitor maintenance service requests/PPM work orders using CAFM software. Maintain inventory of assets
• Consolidate materials requests from maintenance staff & arrange spare parts with procurement support. Maintain spare parts inventory using CAFM software
• Prepare monthly consolidate invoicing data for laundry dept.
• Prepare duty roaster, attendance regularisation, annual leave planner and other HR requirements
• Support FM to prepare weekly, monthly maintenance reporting
• Support supervisor for cash purchase requests & petty cash reimbursement
• Maintains a relationship with Other internal departments, follows up with suppliers for smooth service delivery
AED 2,000 to 2,250 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least 1-3 years experience as Admin in Facility / Maintenance Department is a MUST
ERP/ CAFM Software experience
• Can start ASAP
• Willing to work on-site - Sharjah International Airport
• English literacy is essential
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
New East General Trading
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)