RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Facility Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
- Supervise Office Service team in plant including 3rd party
- Responsible for services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work
- Manage handling building maintenance with things like heating and air conditioning, to maintain the working environment and corrective Tasks (Electromechanical Assets): (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Supervise/Lead all the Corrective complains for Power, Lighting, HVAC, Plumbing, Sanitary, Civil and Carpentry Works in the Facilities at Plant & Terminals and ACs in process areas.
- PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance): Organize, Schedule and execute Planned Preventive Maintenance of ACs, Electrical DBs and other Electromechanical Assets in Plant & Terminals. Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Spares Parts: Supervise arrangement of Spare Parts (through Warehouse stock/ PSCM/ Petty Cash) for Operation & Maintenance of above MEP Assets and Civil General Maintenance works in Plant & Terminals. Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- General Maintenance: Conduct monthly Survey for Civil works, Carpentry, Plumbing and Sanitary Works and plan for repairs with in-house team. Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations. Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc. Allocate office space according to needs
- Projects: Supervise projects for repairs/ renovation/ refurbishment and new partitions/construction at facilities including; Feasibility studies, generate Scope of Work, B.O.Q, specifications, Layout and estimated cost. Prepare Technical documents for tendering, MoCs, review bidders proposals and projects execution at site.
- Onsite Contractors: Communicate and coordinate with AMC contractors (SOLIS/ MBM/ SIJI/ Albert Abela/ Pest Control) for work schedules, staff issues, time sheets and dispatch notes.
- Open to Arabic nationals
- Male, 55 years old and above
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience; Oil and Gas Facility management background is highly preferred
- Must be familiar with regulations and municipality building codes
- Must be skilled in building management, soft services cleaning, security, HVAC, refurbishment, maintenance, Planned Preventive Maintenance, MEP Assets and Civil General Maintenance
- Must have a valid UAE Driving license
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.