Job description / Role
• Develop, monitor and review annual maintenance programs for the Project.
• Recommend and administer capital improvement works.
• Develop, administer and review whole of life cycle replacement programs.
• Represent client to navigate through various audits, inspections conducted by local bodies, insurance companies, bankers, investors etc.
• Establish, policies and procedures for each service under management.
• Liaise with clients, staff and external consultants at all levels in matters relating to building service delivery.
• Negotiate procure and review whole of service delivery contracts.
• Ongoing management of the Risk Management program.
• Development of the QA program and take it through audit for subsequent award.
• Preparation and management of operating budgets.
• Assist the Leadership team with the development and implementation of management initiatives.
• Prepare monthly reports and attend monthly senior management meetings.
• Review all training needs and report on a yearly basis.
• Liaise with customer representatives on an appropriate and regular basis.
• Monitor, review and, where appropriate, update property, plant and equipment to meet the changing needs of the business, within your authority limits.
• Carry out formal performance appraisals with each subordinate bi-annually & annually, reviewing performance against agreed business goals.
• Management of subcontractors and suppliers.
• 2 years plus experience of managing within a Facilities Management (FM) environment.
• 3 years minimum experience in managing multi-disciplined People Managers including support functions (eg finance, procurement).
• Have led a diverse, multi-cultured, multi-disciplined workforce to achieve the work output and quality of services.
• Demonstrated analytical, organisational business and negation skills.
• Demonstrated experience in Change Management.
• Proven financial management expertise, especially the ability to control and meet budget objectives.
About the Company
As a passionate local real estate agency & brokerage managed by local youths, we promise to deliver our clients and landlords the best professional service, that will lead to their success and satisfaction.
We are based in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Dubai, but we could help you not only in other Emirates but also over the World, our connections are speared throughout the country specialized in the field of Staff Accommodations, Hotels, and Towers.
We promise to recommend you the best property to buy or rent and in the other hand the best clients to sell or rent your property, we also do property Management and Facility management not to say we are one of the most experienced local agencies across the county that we help you in achieving your admins in a professional trusted way.
So, in summary, we can help you in any property related projects that we trust you'll not regret working with us, we are selling you solutions, not promises.
Big Fish Recruitment
Ark In Interio
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
Big Fish Recruitment
MEP QAQC Inspector (Mechanical)