Job description / Role
Looking for an FM Supervisor who can manage different sites and ensure they are secure, safe and well catered at all times.
- To conduct regular Site visit and give estimation report.
- Responsible for property maintenance including building repairs and enhancements, storage management, etc.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate with the operation team (cleaning, plumbing, maintenance, etc).
- Monitor the purchasing of service, supplies and equipment for use and compare costs for maximum value for money by way of securing competitive quotes.
- Prepare facilities maintenance schedules and communicate it to Property Manager
- Prepare periodic site reports with respect to the Facilities Management activities and achievements.
- Prior UAE experience in Building Maintenance field with Valid UAE Driving License required
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma
- At least two to five years of experience in the same field
- Should be fluent in English
- Risk assessment skills required
- Must be a team player with good organizational skills
- Excellent supervisory and project management abilities
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.