Job description / Role
Looking for an FM Supervisor who can manage different sites and ensure they are secure, safe and well catered at all times.
- To conduct regular Site visit and give estimation report.
- Responsible for property maintenance including building repairs and enhancements, storage management, etc.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate with the operation team (cleaning, plumbing, maintenance, etc).
- Monitor the purchasing of service, supplies and equipment for use and compare costs for maximum value for money by way of securing competitive quotes.
- Prepare facilities maintenance schedules and communicate it to Property Manager
- Prepare periodic site reports with respect to the Facilities Management activities and achievements.
- Prior UAE experience in Building Maintenance field with Valid UAE Driving License required
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma
- At least two to five years of experience in the same field
- Should be fluent in English
- Risk assessment skills required
- Must be a team player with good organizational skills
- Excellent supervisory and project management abilities
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
About the Company
A leading Property and Real Estate in UAE.