Factory Auditor for Product Certification Purposes
A Leading Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Auditing is the independent verification of an activity, such as the inspection or examination of a process or quality system, to ensure compliance to requirements.
• Factory audits focus on determination whether the requirements for resources and applied procedures for continuous and systematic manufacturing control conditions are met to ensure manufacture of products complying with the relevant product technical specifications / standards.
• Auditor sought will be responsible for impartially carrying out the factory audit on behalf of a third party product certification body.
Auditors should possess the multiple core personal qualities to enable them to act in accordance with the principles of auditing as described in ISO 19011:2018. Desired professional behaviours of the candidate include being:
• Ethical, i.e. fair, truthful, sincere, honest and discreet;
• Open-minded, i.e. willing to consider alternative ideas or points of view;
• Diplomatic, i.e. tactful in dealing with individuals;
• Observant, i.e. actively observing physical surroundings and activities;
• Perceptive, i.e. aware of and able to understand situations;
• Versatile, i.e. able to readily adapt to different situations
• Tenacious, i.e. persistent and focused on achieving objectives;
• Decisive, i.e. able to reach timely conclusions based on logical reasoning and analysis;
• Self-reliant, i.e. able to act and function independently while interacting effectively with others;
• Able to act with fortitude, i.e. able to act responsibly and ethically, even though these actions may not always be popular and may sometimes result in disagreement or confrontation;
• Open to improvement, i.e. willing to learn from situations;
• Culturally sensitive, i.e. observant and respectful to the culture of the auditee;
• Collaborative, i.e. effectively interacting with others, including audit team members and the auditee’s personnel.
• Principles of quality management systems (essential)
• Requirements for factory production control (FPC) of any fire safety products (desirable)
• Auditing of quality management systems (essential)
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements,
• Understanding the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing and the principles of the risk-based approach to auditing;
• Planning and organizing the work effectively;
• Performing the audit within the agreed time schedule;
• Prioritizing and focusing on matters of significance;
• Communicating effectively, orally and in writing (either personally, or through the use of interpreters);
• Collecting information through effective interviewing, listening, observing and reviewing documented information, including records and data;
• Understanding the appropriateness and consequences of using sampling techniques for auditing;
• Understanding and considering technical experts’ opinions;
• Auditing a process from start to finish, including the interrelations with other processes and different functions, where appropriate;
• Verifying the relevance and accuracy of collected information;
• Confirming the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support audit findings and conclusions;
• Assessing those factors that may affect the reliability of the audit findings and conclusions;
• Documenting audit activities and audit findings, and prepare reports;
• Maintaining the confidentiality and security of information.
• Ability to effectively understand product technical specifications,
• Literate with products technical documentation (manuals, specifications, drawings),
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics,
• Languages: fluent English in speaking, reading and writing,
• Good computer skills and familiarity with MS Office.
Education and qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor degree of Science or Engineering
• Credentials of completed five days IRCA registered auditor course according to ISO 9001 (or equivalent)
• Active registration in EIAC’s Product Certification Auditors database will be an additional significant advantage.
• Minimum 5-years work experience, with minimum 3 years of proven experience as an active auditor and minimum of 4 on-site factory audits of 15 man days conducted within the specified time.
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
TGC Consulting Middle East