Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The factory manager's responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
To be successful as a factory manager, you should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production. Ultimately, a top-performing factory manager should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly.
• Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws.
• Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
• Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
• Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
• Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
• Preparing production reports and submitting them to key board of directors.
• Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
• Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
• Developing short-term and long-term goals for Production and monitor the results of cost and quality systems to ensure profit margins.
• Apply leadership to develop personnel and systems that will place the manufacturing operation in an industry leading position in terms of cost and quality.
• Provide direction to ensure that comprehensive TEAM member safety programs are aligned with Company’s goals and values
• Assist in product development, quality assurance, engineering systems and equipment to provide future profitability and growth as required by the Manufacturing Division.
• Develop new products and process in conjunction with Marketing and compliance with SSOP and HACCP programs.
• Ensure quality programs and technical support to protect existing businesses.
• Ensure engineering support for expansion and new methods.
• Strategically create and adjust department activities, policies, and procedures to meet or exceed key performance metrics and customer satisfaction goals.
• Serves as a site spokesperson in cases of inquiry, feedback, or requests for special information to facilitate the accurate and precise flow of information.
• Writes and adjust Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure standardization throughout network.
USD 5,500 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
• Minimum 10 years plant leadership in food production, and manufacturing
• Financial responsibility
• Increasing leadership history
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Lean Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams, Access, and Outlook
• Experience and understanding of ERP systems
• Proficiency in English language
• Deep experience with manufacturing or production processes to include continuous improvement tools
• Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
• Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
• Oral Comprehension: Listening to and understanding the information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Written Comprehension: Reading and understanding the information and ideas presented in writing.
• Written Expression: Communicating information and ideas in writing so others will understand
• Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
• Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Deductive Reasoning: Applying general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Problem Sensitivity: Perceiving when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
• Fluency of Ideas: Coming up with several ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
About the Company
C-suite is a lifetime online-to-offline-to-online learning platform for executives, where management becomes leadership. It is an exclusive community hub, a social network, a news and views forum and a recommendation engine – in the coming ExecTech wave.
Super-serving Singapore and Asia, but in a global context, our mission is: “To help managers become high-performing leaders. To help leaders become better managers. To help aspirational professionals join the C-suite ranks. And, as a result, to help businesses win.”
We do so through a paid-for app, virtual gatherings, real-world conferences and much more besides. Our focus is to support the three pillars of community, content and connectivity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Consultancy In UAE