Job description / Role
• Manage the operations and maintenance staff to ensure timely production and distribution of products within quality standards, high uniformity, and optimum production costs.
• Ensure smooth functioning of manufacturing / Production line with clearly defined objectives on day-to-day production performance as required
• Delegate and Supervise Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary
• Participate in the ongoing improvement, monitoring and implementation of company policies and procedures in accordance with ISO and QHSE standards
• Preparation of costing for each production and fabrication to minimize material, manpower usage
• Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
• Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
• Analyze Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
• Handles day to day Customs Related Issues with proper material pricing
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 8+ years of experience in Managing the factory in the field of Prefab / Fabricated Houses..
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Mechanical Engineering plus
• Professional certification, ISO Certification
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good Communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• Good Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Analytical, Problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices and defect
About the Company
A leading technology solutions in UAE.