Job description / Role
• Oversee the all the Factory Operations (including all the sections such as designing, Estimation, Supply Chain, Procurement / Purchase, Sales & mainly production.
• Manage the operations and maintenance staff to ensure timely production and distribution of products within quality standards, high uniformity, and optimum production costs.
• Ensure smooth functioning of manufacturing / Production line with clearly defined objectives on day-to-day production performance as required.
• Responsible for Factory Operation Financial Forecast as well for budget / Financial Reports.
• Making sure to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with highly quality of product and services.
• Delegate and Supervise Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary.
• Participate in the ongoing improvement, monitoring and implementation of company policies and procedures in accordance with ISO and QHSE standards.
• Ensuring that all estimation are done through Estimation Section are accurate with zero error.
• Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures.
• Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures.
• Analyse Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 8+ years of experience in Managing the factory operation in the field of Prefab / Fabricated cabins will be advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Mechanical Engineering plus
• Professional certification, ISO Certification
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good Communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• Good Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Analytical, Problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices and defect
About the Company
A leading technology solutions in UAE.
|Ras Al Khaimah||28 Jun|
Axon Business Systems
RTC-1 Employment Services
Production Manager – Cleaning & Personal Care