Job description / Role
• Communicate with customers on products and technologies, and enhance user satisfaction.
• Collect and summarize customers' feedback on product and technology-related issues such as requirements, inquiries, complaints etc., and provide timely, correct and complete feedback on the issues to R&D, track the resolution process and delivery results until the customer confirms the closure of the issue.
• Responsible for hardware and software testing, and provide timely and accurate feedback on test results.
• Responsible for after-sales, including but not limited to on-site maintenance, product installation, etc.
• Majoring in computer network, communication engineering, electronic information engineering, with bachelor degree or above.
• Product knowledge related to communication products (router/AP/CPE, etc.).
• Willing to work overtime(including weekends and weekday evenings, with the ability to work overtime from home)
• Good communication and coordination skills, with good emergency response ability for unexpected events.
• Strong sense of responsibility, strong execution and professionalism
• Experience in cooperating with operators is preferred
• Those with a driver's license are preferred
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Excelsior Group ME
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Ark In Interio
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|