Fairmont Gold Butler (Food & Beverage)
Job description / Role
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Identify and anticipate guests' needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- Provide Food and Beverage services
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any
- Suggest food and beverages to the guests
- Take food and beverage orders from the guest
- Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- Ensure that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed up on
- Fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions and systems
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for guest service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Previous experience in F&B Service is a must
- Fluency in English, and at least one additional language
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests.
- Knowledge of Micros-Fidelio Property Management System an asset.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.