Job description / Role
Fairmont Gold Manager
Fairmont Gold Manager is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of guest service while maintaining hotel profitability in a positive, innovative working environment. The Fairmont Gold Manager additionally is responsible for all aspects of guest service and guest satisfaction that is generated and maintained in the Fairmont Gold Department, while consistently achieving exemplary guest service and adhering to Fairmont policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all Fairmont Gold Standard Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered. Monitor maintenance and development of the physical Fairmont Gold product.
- Ensures the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold with a minimum of associated expenses.
- Track and Forecast daily, weekly and monthly Fairmont Gold Occupancy levels and plan the Fairmont Gold Department accordingly
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions, restaurants, theatres, special events, tickets, confirmations and other available services. Information will be clear, concise and accurate.
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty. Handle and resolve Guests' complaints, including follow up in a timely manner and proper communication in the daily log. Provide service that consistently exceeds our internal and external guest expectations always leading by example
- Develop & maintain contacts with business partners, concessionaires, local community and counterparts of Fairmont Gold throughout Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Strong & effective communication with all other departments. Attend Department Communication Meetings representing Fairmont Gold. Supervise all contributing colleagues and departments who provide service to Fairmont Gold to ensure that Fairmont Gold service standards are provided.
- Facilitate the Training & development of the Fairmont Gold Team. Participate in the Training & Communication process of all colleagues providing service to Fairmont Gold.
- Provides Guidance and motivation to the Fairmont Gold Team. Establishes and communicates on a daily basis with the Fairmont Gold Team. A strong commitment to Colleague Satisfaction.
- Conduct colleague performance evaluations on a timely basis, including corrective action and coaching. Directly influences the future effectiveness of the hotel through involvement in recruitment, hiring, training & motivation of Fairmont Gold colleagues.
- Propose and facilitate innovative, cost-effective guest experience enhancements
- Be accountable for operational costs and expenses - Monthly Profit & Loss Statement/Adherence to budget
- Responsible for scheduling according to the staffing guide and reconciling payroll
- Work with the hChefs to determine the Fairmont Gold Lounge menu, food cost, ordering and presentation, in line with Fairmont Gold standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years, 4 Diamond Hotel Concierge or Front Office experience
- Preferably Additional Languages e.g. German, French or Russian.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Impeccable presentation
- Proven ability to inspire a team to achieve the ultimate luxury experience
- Must have a proven record of exceeding Guest expectations and commitment to Guest Service
- Must be an innovator, with the mindset of constantly analyzing our product and services
- Passionate about Guest Service, relentless in creating "wow" experiences
- Proven ability to balance collection objectives, Guest service, colleague satisfaction and profitability
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivator with the initiative and ability to complete projects in a timely manner and great organizational skills with a proven ability to work under pressure
- An operational knowledge and proficiency in Front Office Systems-Micros-Fidelio and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
- A working knowledge of a second language and its application in the hotel/ hospitality industry is an asset
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.