Family Office - Accountant
Job description / Role
• Pay bills and deposit receipts in accordance with a documented cash process.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Setup and maintain general ledger for owner, trusts, foundation, and family office corporation.
• Lead the development, delivery, and management of financial reporting on a consolidated and individual basis. Financial reports include net worth, income statement, cash flow statement and other cash reporting as requested.
• Ensure financial statements are received from all operating companies and investment managers.
• Prepare budgets, projections, and analysis.
• Respond to compliance requests from investment managers and administrators on an ongoing basis.
• Prepare monthly financial reports incorporating all capital calls, distributions, and mark to market changes at the fund and partner level.
• Tracks all unfulfilled investment commitments and initiates payments when due.
• Manage cash for all entities including recommending intercompany transfers or loans when necessary.
• Monitor strategic and tactical asset allocation and portfolio performance reports.
• Track all investment activity and monitor fees.
• Maintain strong relationships with outside advisors including investment consultants, custodians, investment managers, trustees, and bankers.
• Work closely with household staff on management of expenses and reconciling household credit cards and other issues as needed.
• Responsible for payments made on behalf of second-generation family members and monitoring payments are within the distribution guidelines. Respond to requests from second generation family members as needed.
• Backup Executive Assistant to the Owner and partner with this position on administrative projects related to owner and Family Office.
• Preparation of Foundation projection schedule.
• Prepare books and records for Foundation including preparation of workpapers for annual tax preparation done by outside tax advisors.
• Maintain file and monitor all donation requests received.
• 5-10 years in an accounting role, preferably working for executives in the financial industry, in a family business or family office environment.
• BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred, ACCA member
• Experience: Word and Excel software required; QuickBooks or similar accounting software experience is highly desired.
About the Company
IC Markets is a market-leading online retail trading platform that offers trading instruments, including currencies, stocks, commodities, futures, bonds, and digital assets. IC Markets offers its clients cutting-edge trading platforms, low-latency connectivity, and superior liquidity.
Our management team has significant experience in the Forex, CFD and Equity markets. It is this experience that has enabled us to select the best possible technology solutions in the market.
Middle East Executive