Job description / Role
• Manage investment portfolio consisted of public and private equities, bonds, bond fund, and alternative assets and prove portfolio performance.
• To collect market information and identify investment opportunities on the financial market.
• To prepare in-depth market research & financial analysis on investment projects.
• To perform quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• To provide trading ideas and get involved in investment process.
• To assist in origination and evaluation of investment deals
• To prepare regular and update detailed financial models and to prepare investment research reports.
• To monitor & evaluate investment performance, conduct returns analysis.
• To provide timely analytical reports, updated information, and investment.
• At least 5-10 years’ experience in financial field.
• Degree in investment/ finance related disciplines preferably with CFA
• Strong analytical and presentation skills.
• Deep understanding of capital markets and fixed income products.
• Strong cognitive skills and highly adaptable.
• Result-oriented and concise communication
About the Company
IC Markets is a market-leading online retail trading platform that offers trading instruments, including currencies, stocks, commodities, futures, bonds, and digital assets. IC Markets offers its clients cutting-edge trading platforms, low-latency connectivity, and superior liquidity.
Our management team has significant experience in the Forex, CFD and Equity markets. It is this experience that has enabled us to select the best possible technology solutions in the market.
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Gold Standard DMCC
Family Office - Office Manager
BD/Investment & Corporate Strategy Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Jul|
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent