Job description / Role
• Exercise care and oversight of family assets, including real estate properties, companies, investments, and trusts.
• Liaise with attorneys, accountants, property managers, banks, family members, and other stakeholders.
• Responsible for the management service operations and administration processes for complex high net worth individual clients and their entities,
• Conducting research, preparing letters, presentations and reports which includes the preparation of meeting packs and agendas and minute taking
• Managing office budgets, managing bank accounts, reconciling transactions including fees and charges and processing invoices
• Liaising with other key staff (particularly the Investment and Property team) and supporting them by implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
• Monitor cash for each entity.
• Assist with monthly family and office payments
• Prepare and distribute bank instructions, authorize online payments, and organize call-backs
• Establish and monitors budgets for family-owned properties and entities.
• 5-10 years in an administrative role, preferably working for executives in a family business or family office environment.
• Previous experience in the Family Office is a must.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint including reporting skills as well as e?mail and the Internet, online meeting set?up.
• Basic understanding of Accounting and Finance
About the Company
A leading trading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Irwin & Dow
Personal Assistant to President