Job description / Role
On behalf of CELINE- LVMH , we are hiring for a Sales Advisor to join the flagship store in Dubai Mall.
Celine is a booming French and leather goods couture house driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane , its artistic director.
Celine's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality, we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Sales Advisor who will be responsible for offer to our clients the best customer service.
- Contribute to the development of sales and the achievement of common sale objectives.
- Welcome and advise our customers and provide the best customer service.
- Share with our customers the story behind our products and deliver our expertise.
- Be proactive and bold by proposing complementary products.
- Contribute to the recruitment and retention of our customers by building privileged and lasting relationships with each of them.
- Be actively part of the operational life of the store: Visual merchandising, restocking, transfers, after-sales service, inventory management.
- Control and respect the internal procedures and guidelines
- Support the digital evolution of the House.
- Be a great ambassador of Celine and the group
- Endorsing the CELINE spirit with your creativity and your sense of excellence.
What you'll need to succeed
- Complete all stages of the application (Video interview and pymetrics assessment)
- High product and fashion sensitivity and knowledge
- A previous experience of minimum 2 years in sales and in fashion or luxury sector
- Ability to understand and go beyond customers' needs to provide them the best customer experience.
- Taste for challenge and a team spirit
- Sense of service, natural curiosity, openminded, optimism and empathy are essential to your success at CELINE.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.