Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Shop Manager for FILA in Dubai
The Shop Manager is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Section Sales Supervisor is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
What you'll do
- You will Achieve challenging but reachable sales targets, by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- You will Ensuring an amazing Guest Experience for every customer in store
- Build and maintain Guest Experience and relationships to continually evolve our loyalty guest list
- You will Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Sufficiently handle planning, buying and selling or merchandise
- Maintain high standards of visual merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- You will Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines.
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
What you need to succeed in this role
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- You will have expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge
- Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store with sound customer focus and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
- Be a brand ambassador; with the solid understanding of implementing brand visual merchandising guidelines
- A passion for people
- Strong communication and skills. In addition to English Chinese is preferred
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.