Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Flagship Visual Merchandiser - Dolce & Gabbana
You will be responsible for organising and deploying high quality visual merchandising within our Flagship store and for guiding the in-store teams, as well as ensuring the consistency of standards aligned the with brand guidelines.
What you'll do:
- You will implement high quality visual merchandising strategy and presentations through seasonal event calendar and brand guidelines.
- Have an ability to coach and build strong relations with Sales Executives/ VM Ambassador and Senior Sales Executives, so that they can help maintain presentations.
- You will have experience and knowledge to measure the impact of merchandising action plans and issue weekly report to the Area Visual Merchandising Manager with photographs, comments and measurements of sales impact.
- You will follow and implement brand seasonal VM guidelines.
- Attends brand training events and workshops
- Supports the installations of internal brand events.
- You will Install all of the window, in store animations, events and campaigns in line with the global marketing and event calendars.
- Regularly check adherence to brand standards and report back to the Area Visual Merchandising Manager.
- You will support with new market and store opening.
- You will need to stay up to date with brand activities and external competitor activities.
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years in retail VM, ideally within luxury fashion
- Previous experience in a Flagship store
- Very strong VM operations
- You will need to be very organised, with strong admin accumen
- Effectively executed forecasts and demand plans from suppliers to customers/stores
- Strong communication and relationship building knowledge
- Solid understanding of business commercials with business acumen mindset
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts!
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.