Job description / Role
Section Sales Supervisor - TRYANO
Tryano is a concept department store offering exceptional experiences through a carefully curated edit of international and regional luxury, fashion, and beauty brands. Tryano's award winning design invites its guests to journey through a seasonal garden of imagination exploring thousands of innovative products in over 15,000 sqm of retail space across the beauty, handbags, shoes, jewelry, children's apparel and women's & men's ready-to-wear categories. Anchoring Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi and available online, Tryano offers an extensive array of distinctive services including concierge, complimentary valet parking, VIP lounge, home shopping, and home delivery. As a Section Sales Supervisor you will be fully responsible for overseeing the team of sales executives to ensure they achieve the sales target, and deliver exceptional Guest Experience while ensuring implementation of Chalhoub's policies and procedures.We are seeking a true brand ambassador who brings exceptional guest experience, whilst always keeping the customer at the heart.
You will demonstrate excellent customer service, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed! Striving to achieve individual and store sales targets using appropriate sales techniques whilst displaying exceptional product knowledge
What you'll do:
- Delivery of exceptional Guest Experience & building customer loyalty
- Provide exceptional Guest Experience as per the retail guidelines
- Implement the Moments of Truth.
- Inspires the sales team with a strong Passion AND Expertise.
- Makes Guest feel Unique during every interaction.
- Ensure Mystery shopping results are consistently positive & exceeds expectations.
- Ensure that the section is manned at all times & that all the guests are attended to.
- Sales Achievement
- Meet the department KPIs as per target
- Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques
- Coach sales executives on product knowledge & selling skills
- Prepare rosters for sales team for the respective section & share it with the Manager
- Provide qualitative feedback about missed sales opportunities and the previous week's trade to the managers to take appropriate actions.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards
- Store Inventory Management
- Responsible of stock variance in stores
- Participate in cycle counting criteria based on concerns or recurring issues in stores
- Perform spot checks on items based on SORT results
We can offer you:
- A wide spectrum of training programs through the Chalhoub Retail Academy - The first internationally accredited retail academy in the Middle East!
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.